Redeem Award Certificate Instructions
Congratulations on your award and thank you for supporting Jack Richeson products!
How to Redeem Your Richeson Award Certificate:
- Click to View the Online Catalog
- Awards expire 90 days after the date of the event.
- Email your order to email@example.com with the following information:
- List of items (Awards are only valid for paints and pastels, not other products.)
- Certificate number
- Certificate amount in US dollars
- Shipping address
- Phone number (for use by the shipping company only)
- Name of Art Organization (Example: ABC Watercolor Society)
- Name of Event (Example: 35th Annual Members Show)
- Approximate Event Date (Example: July )
- We will pay shipping to most locations in the lower 48 states. For awards to Hawaii and Alaska, please call with credit card information (number, expiration date, security code) for shipping costs. Awards are not valid for shipments out of the USA due to shipping and customs costs.
- Should you exceed the value of your certificate, call 920.738.0744 with the credit card information (number, expiration date, security code) and tell them that Darren has your order.
- Awards are shipped within 2 weeks. We will confirm by email within 2 weeks that we are processing your order. Please be patient as sometimes we are traveling. If you do not receive confirmation within 2 weeks, please contact us to follow up as occasionally emails get caught in our spam filter.
- Award certificates from the same event may not be combined. If you have received 2 award certificates from the same group, please contact the event organizer. Limit 1 certificate per artist per event.
Some award winners prefer we simply select a nice assortment of paints or pastels. If you would like us to select your items, just request in your email that we send you “a selection of Richeson oils” (for example).